Bayard Canada is seeking a full-time Junior Systems Administrator based in Toronto to manage the performance of services & support to clients and ensure that service levels are achieved and to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Job Type: Full-time 35 hours
- Provide first-response technical support for issues.
- Work with senior I.T. staff to manage the installation and maintenance of systems hardware including server room equipment, workstations and peripherals, fax machines, photocopiers/printers, telephone system and mobile phones
- Maintain network connectivity and performance within WAN and LAN.
- Maintain and configure routing and layer 3 networking demands.
- Provide intermediary support between Montreal staff and Toronto staff for shared software solutions (MSG, Vigie, FTP)
- Liaise with providers to resolve issues involving service interruptions, i.e. internet, email, web hosting, etc.
- Maintain and oversee the firewall rules and security and updates
- Participates in the orientation of new employees to company infrastructure
- Assist with development and maintenance of office databases
- Help digital department in administrative task and support on different web servers. (Apache, IIS, Linux,etc)
- Highly detail and customer service oriented
- Good sense of priority and emergency
- Able to work alone on premises or remotely independently
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to explain basic technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Good skills in networking infrastructure, security and routing
- Systems administration: 2-3 years (Required)
- College Diploma
Applications will be accepted up to and including May 8, 2018. Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com